Re: Real Trading Experience about John G. by Bob Kodama

  • To: Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Real Trading Experience about John G. by Bob Kodama
  • From: Robert Kodama <stocktrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:13:10 -0800

Timothy:

Thank for the reply.

Your comments are well taken.

I agree.  We all are playing against ourselves.

I try to not beat myself up to much.

I do enjoy the wisdom of the veteran traders.

This kind of market is high.  I believe you have to be pretty nimble.

That is why I am day trading instead of position trading.

I have learned that when my total gain goes down 50%.

It is time to get out review my strategy.

Good trading.

Bob