Re: Discretionary and Money Mgt

Thanks for the very detailed evaluation, Gwenn!

That is something I would probably have to pay Dr. Thorp $500 for.  <g>

I plan to reread it a number of times and reflect carefully.  This is
obviously an experienced insight you have given me to ponder.

Have a good trading week-

Tom Cathey

Everyone:  Now here's a guy we can all learn from !

Gwenn wrote:

Clip-Clip

> OK, now, my few thoughts:
>
> You are limiting yourself, intentionally that is, and you don't like it.
It
> seems to me you have a belief you cannot do better, or it is dangerous to
do
> so. I believe the contrary. One can always improve, in all areas,
including
> those where you put blockers. Now don't go and apply what  I am going to
say
> like that, but I trust you know already, that would not be the thing
todo.
> Before everything, IF a part of you wants to push your limits, and I
believe
> there must be one, or else you wouldn't post this, then figure out what
it is
> it wants to accomplish, what it's intention is for you. Whatever your
"parts"
> are doing, they  always do so for some good "higher" reason, generally to
> protect you. I'd venture to say part of you wants more monetary rewards
for
> your efforts, but the current dominant parts block this desire because of
past
> traumatic losses. Traumatic meaning they hurt you and your self esteem,
not
> necessarily your wallet.

 - MAJOR CLIP -