Small problem with build 21 data server

Hi,

I have several slight problems with TS 4.0 Build 21 BMI data server. I hope
that by posting this some one out there can help me. I haven't received a
response from OR ( I emailed them on Thursday) so far, so I'm turning to
this list:

 1) I can't get my symbol universe to accept changes when I change the big
point value
of certain commodities ( I had overwritten the old sysmbol universe when I
upgraded                     to build 21). For instance, the new symbol
universe has the NYSE contract (YX )'s
big point value as $500 when it should be $250.

2) I can't figure a way on how to elimnate these spaces on my charts with
regards to holidays. My charts shows an empty space on theses dates:
1/01/98, 1/19/98,,,,I'd like to get my cherts to "close up" on these
spaces.

3) My symbol universe gives me several different exchange symbols and
exhcanges for the Ft100 and Cac40. Can anyone tell me which exchanges these
futures contract are traded, their symbols, etc..? Currently, according to
the symbol universe the CAC 40 trades on the AMEX and the FT 100 is on the
NYFE...I'd like to know where the indexes are traded and as well as where
the futures are traded.

Thank you,
Andy

"For a pint of Guiness, I'll give you all my trading secrets.....
Dat's is, if youse can on dur ztandz my Brooklynieces!"