Re: Small problem with build 21 data server

>I have several slight problems with TS 4.0 Build 21 BMI data server.
>
>2) I can't figure a way on how to elimnate these spaces on my charts with
>regards to holidays. My charts shows an empty space on theses dates:
>1/01/98, 1/19/98,,,,I'd like to get my cherts to "close up" on these
>spaces.

In Tools_Options_Price-Data I wonder if you have a check mark against
*show empty daily trading periods*. If you have, try turning it off.

>3) My symbol universe gives me several different exchange symbols and
>exhcanges for the Ft100 and Cac40. Can anyone tell me which exchanges these
>futures contract are traded, their symbols, etc..?
>(snip)
>I'd like to know where the indexes are traded and as well as where
>the futures are traded.

The FTSE-100 Future trades on the LIFFE in London. Contracts are March,
June, Sept and December which, for 1998, are designated by my data vendor
with the symbols F803, F806, F809 and F812.

I don't know much about the CAC-40 but I think it trades in France on the
MATIF. Why not try a web search for it?

Hope this helps.

Michael Soliatis