Re: Trading Programs & the law]

I don't know whether this code is copyrighted or not - but - before you give opinions about copyright law - I suggest you ought to
learn a little about it - because a lot of what you said just isn't correct.

Moreover - I don't see any particular "good will" in this exchange.  Just a lot of messages containing a lot of code - and a lot
of people who want a lot of stuff spoon fed them to them (without investing a nickel or 5 minutes worth of time to develop a sound
basis for trading).  Robyn