Re: The Code's Code

	From: "Tom Cathey" <K1JJ@xxxxxxx>
	To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
	Subject: Re: The Code's Code

	In fact, I ask myself that question many times throughout the
	day....what can the market do RIGHT NOW to screw the
	majority....That really works sometimes. Try to decide who has
	been getting in with a particular hope or method/system. Many
	times the obvious is obviously wrong - (Granville)

This isn't as ludicrous as it sounds.  The sudden sell-offs or inexplicable
reversals take even seasoned veterns by surprise.  And sometimes that's what
I do... imagine the most unlikely move for the current market sentiment.
It sometimes seems as if "surprise" is the market norm, not a rational
trend towards optimality.  That's because the market trades to normalize
market prices with expectation and expectation is forever frustrated.

So what better way to trade than against the norm?

	the floor traders get slammed over time...it's a revolving door
	there too....no different.  But, I love it!  What a great job
	and challege.

... and what a great analytical challenge!  That's why I've choosen it!

- Hacker