Re: Discretionary Trading

Hi Tom,

One way to change habits, is to break patterns. Whatever you have done so far
in your daily routine, if you change it, it helps breaking old unwanted habits.

Else, if you watched your trades without taking them, maybe you were "wired"
for verifying the veracity of your intellectual findings, instead of for buying
and selling a great many number of times in total ignorance of the outcome...

Just initial thoughts here to your post.

Gwenn