Discretionary trading

BTW, I've received a few more personal notes on discretionary
trading...mostly from other similar-types.  I wonder if we could get some
postings from these and other lurkers who have some personal experiences to
relate of how they receive their trading cues, general methods, fears,
expectations, results.......or anything else on the subject?  It's really
an art, and I guess most have their own interpretations. I would be very
intersted in hearing more.

When I trade it is pretty simple.  I look at what my market did yesterday
and place that in the context of how it has traded in the past couple of
days.  I look at where it hit resistance the day before and how it responded
the high of the previous day and low of the pervious day as well as the
sticking points are written down for the next day.  I try trade those
points.

As far as pulling the trigger Ive never had a problem  The way I look at
it --its only money they print billions of it everyday.