Re: Blood Money I dont want it

At 05:18 PM 3/14/98 -0600, Patrick.M. wrote:
>Dear Code,
>
>I know exactly where you are coming from.  My understanding of vendors
>in this industry started when I attended a $3000 seminar which was
>covered by a non-disclosure agreement.  What I saw at that seminar was a
>vender using a non-disclosure agreement to hide the fact that he was
>stealing other peoples trading material.  I was actually presented
>photocopied pages from other seminars with the copyright notices cropped
>off.  That was about 8 years ago and little has changed.

A few years ago I attended a $5000 seminar that used a non-disclosure
agreement to hide the fact that all his stuff was nothing more than very
very common knowledge. Just because you call a pivot a "fractal", an MACD
an "ao" and an MACD histogram "acc" doesn't make them proprietary. Now I
see that this same guy is leasing these very same indicators, in a locked
TS program, for $750 a quarter!!