A vote for code

I also vote along with you for "The code".

I met a few vendors at the Futures (The first day is free).
Most of them are brokers, newsletter writers, educators,
one even works of a 386 pc.

It's almost like a doctor who likes to operate on other
patients to earn money; but is afraid to operate on his
own kid for fear of killing him.

Each vendor promotes the other vendor (it's called
synergistic advertising)  by saying how great the
other one is.

lets buy "The Code"  lunch or dinner whenever he visits Los Angeles.

>From: "Steven Buss" <sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: A Vote for Code
>
>I vote for the code posts.  Maybe we could chip in and buy Code a milkshake
>to go with that burger...

Steven Buss
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx
Walnut Creek, CA, USA