Re: BMI Splittter

To all who wish to split their signal.

A number of you on the list have asked for splitters.  I have responded
privately in the past, but I am posting this to the general list so all
can utilize the info.

There is an electronics store in Fremont, Ca that sells a splitter for
$10.99.  Basically all it is a gender changer built into a block with
four serial ports, two female and two male.

The company is Fry's electronics.  The phone number is (510)770-3797.
The part # is 25UNIVGC, Universal 25 pin gender changer.

Lamont Cranston
	"who knows what evil lurks"