RE: Tradestation 4.0 & Signal cable box For Sale

  • To: "'The Code'" <Crf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Tradestation 4.0 & Signal cable box For Sale
  • From: Brian Massey <bnm03@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 21:45:02 -0800 (PST)

Would the courts really uphold such a rediculous clause?  Next thing you
know we'll have auotmobile manufacturers putting non transfer titles like
this into their microprint contracts and the used car business will go
bust.

Make a product that people want to buy and you won't have to worry about
penny-anti stuff like this.

Do you think Omega really makes more money with a clause like this than it
costs them in SPA fees and lawyers fees to enforce?  I doubt it!