ENOUGH! -on Omega Licenses

O.K., People! We have all read and re-read and re-read and re-read
(get the point?) all those posts about Omega's licensing policy versus
the gentleman desiring to sell his TS. I sure hope we are now done with
this, having received a reply from Omega explaining their policy. If we
count the collective total hours we all wasted, think how much more
precious time we could have spent on writing or fixing or testing
programs and systems. After all, isn't it what this list is all about?
We all have problems and complaints with Omega's TS, but the last time
I checked, it was still the best package in town! So, please, fellow
Traders, Programmers, and Geeks, lets get down to the real business of
helping each other with trading and systems developing and testing
and MAKING MONEY!                         --Lou