Re: Portana Portfolio Analyzer

At 07:55 AM 3/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Joe Krutsinger has a web page describing various products.  The
>"Portana Portfolio Analyzer" was an Omega add-on that claimed to track
>a trader's portfolio and to allow a trader to test trading systems
>across multiple tradeables.  When I go to Krutsinger's web site now,
>the link to Portana is gone.
>
>1. 	Can anyone relate their experience with this software?
>2. 	Does anyone know what happened to the product?   I know I should
>ask Krutsinger directly, but I'd appreciate any feedback I can get
>before I e-mail the developer.
>

>Ross
>
>kovacsrr@xxxxxxx

I use Portana for simple portfolio simulations.  Its advantage is its speed
and low cost.  Remember, it is still a DOS product.  I reviewed the product
a long time ago in TS Express and still find it to be a valuable tool.

Best Regards,
William Brower
Inside Edge Systems
10 Fresenius Rd.
Westport, Ct 06880
Publisher of TS Express
The Journal for Informed Users of TradeStation
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)

Internet: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 203-454-2754
Fax: 203-221-9195