Macd indicator

Hi Jeff

your question was answered by Gibbson Burke on Futures magazine (October
1997, page 56), he provided the explanation and Easy Language code to
calculate the price which will activate the signal. If you don't have
the magazine try if you find something at his wwwpage
http://www.io.com/gibbonsb/ or at his ftp site
ftp:/ftp.io.com/pub/usr/gibbonsb/futures or at
http://www.futuresmag.com/ . I think the best thing for you is to get
the article, I haven't played with the code so I can't comment on.
Hope this help.

Massimo.

--
" Self conquest is the greatest of all victories " - Plato