Re: Day Trader Pro & Solutions Providers

SMD:
    Kindly tell me and this audience just 'who' "BO" is in the realm of
your corporate structure.

When spoken with,several weeks ago,he identified himself as chief,senior
manager,or something similar,regarding release of 'wow daytrader PRO'.

This is in regards to a so-called press release in 'TASC,3/98,page 90',
and a telephone call made to your company.

Thank You