Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

Ron,

> I don't think your problem has anything to do with ownership -- If I
> own a car or boat or plane, I still have to assume that is going to
> require some maintenance during the time that I own it.

Ron, I think that you do not want to see the principle behind it. I
might be  a bit attached to some old fashioned ideas like "when I
buy something then I can use that thing when I like".

AND I don't want to ask anyone's permission to use that thing or
software anytime after purchase - because I don't want to run the
risk that he will not give me that permission for some reason that I
do not understand or because he cannot give me the permission since
he is not with us anymore.

Luckily Omega doesn't produce pace-makers, crucial car
components or pharmaceuticals but at least they made me angry because
I was at their mercy and they spent my telephone money freely for no good reason.

Gerrit