Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

Gerrit,

I don't think your problem has anything to do with ownership -- If I own a
car or boat or plane, I still have to assume that is going to require some
maintenance during the time that I own it.

If the cost of calling from Europe is your consideration, you could use
E-mail or Fax-- assuming you have a valid customer number and security block
number.  These can be verified quickly, so I can't imagine why there would
be any question as to whether or not you "deserved" a password.

As has been posted here recently, permanent passwords are available from
Omega's accounting department, but apparently you must be sure that you are
communicating with someone in that department who can verify that your
product is fully paid for.  Then, they can generate a real "permanent"
password as opposed to a band-aid password from the automated system.