Mark Jurik Technical Support

This post comes from a keen user of Trade Station who had the good
fortune some months ago to encounter Mark Jurik, an Omega Solution
Provider.
     I have bought three of his indicators, which I recommend.  This
post, however, is to report on the excellence of his technical support.
     When I first got the indicators he took generous time on the phone
to coach me in their use.  In addition, having limited programming
skills in (the at least to me ever-so-inaptly-named) "Easy" Language, I
have on occasion asked Mark to help me write something.  He has always
produced what I wanted, and has charged reasonably for his service.
Where he has been able he has, in fact, responded to my need
immediately, on the phone.  Those of you who ever have an inspiration
that you just can’t wait to see on the screen in living color will know
how much this kind of help is appreciated.
     I am grateful for this resource and highly recommend Mark’s service
to others.
     [The usual disclaimer: I don’t know Mark personally, and have no
financial interest in his work.]
     (I will respond to questions if any, but don’t follow the List
every day, so please be patient.  Thanks.)

Leland Stevenson