Re: OmegaResearch Manuals Amateurish Quality [Was: Re: Fw: ELHelp]

Actually, it's "incompetence"

fyi

John>It's been my experience that most companies learn on the job.  This is
>because they have no standardized software development methodologies
>and policies.  Also, many of their employees are probably being trained on
>the job.  How much experience can a programmer have who went to school in
>the 1980's?
>
>Not that I'm defending Omega but let's face it... the entire industry is
>seething in chaos, laziness and incompetance.
>
>- Hacker
>---
>Dark Hacker                   |  Cyborg and Fortress web mechanic
>The Guardians Of Computation  |  Fortress Of Computation
>mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web: http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/
>               "Life itself is.... COMPUTATION!"

John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.