Re: NO:More on UPSs / Alan Savant

At 05:10 PM 3/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Alan Savant wrote:
>> Warmest and Fuzziest Regards,
>> Dr. Alan Savant
>> P.S. Sorry for the rambling above but part of the research entails
>> physically replicating the thought process of the vendor. Who obviously
>> thinks that you all are so dumb that you can not tell the difference
>> between giving help and advertising. It is a task that is massive in
>> undertaking to say the least. The rare, huge signature file is a monster
>> to overcome and it takes much More effort to make your messages bigger
>> than the signature than one might think. Thus the explanation for my
>> entire dribble written above. Hope to come to a conclusion soon. I won't
>> bother apologizing for the above because I once was told: You can not
>> explain to a moron that he is in fact a moron, He just will not
>> understand! This apparent fact will secure the future continued
>> bombardment of long vendor signature files, I'm sure.
>>

>Alan: Be careful now. Do not reveal too much of your personality otherwise
>members of the list just might find out who you really are ;-)
>

>Carlos Lourenco

Carlos is right.  You know what they say. If it looks brown and it smells
brown it must be Brown.

Best Regards,
William Brower
Inside Edge Systems
10 Fresenius Rd.
Westport, Ct 06880
Publisher of TS Express
The Journal for Informed Users of TradeStation
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)

Internet: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 203-454-2754
Fax: 203-221-9195