Re: OmegaResearch Manuals Amateurish Quality [Was: Re: Fw: EL Help]

It's been my experience that most companies learn on the job.  This is
because they have no standardized software development methodologies
and policies.  Also, many of their employees are probably being trained on
the job.  How much experience can a programmer have who went to school in
the 1980's?

Not that I'm defending Omega but let's face it... the entire industry is
seething in chaos, laziness and incompetance.

- Hacker
---
Dark Hacker                   |  Cyborg and Fortress web mechanic
The Guardians Of Computation  |  Fortress Of Computation
mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web: http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/
               "Life itself is.... COMPUTATION!"