Re: TS4 Server - Paste-In Function... HELP!!

You may have just learned the difficult but valuable lesson of maintaining
current Back-up files!  Whatever data you downloaded and pasted-in to your
database, over-wrote whatever was there before.  Your only hope is to
restore your old data from back-up files if you have them...