BMI setup help

Hi all,

I have always traded off of end of day data and am now going to daytrade the
S&P. I spoke with the BMI technical support today for the purpose of getting
the data feed up and running. He says my mouse is using the port which the
receiver needs to be plugged into ( 9 pin male ) and I need to have a bus
mouse installed. I am far from a computer expert but something does not add
up. With the BMI receiver box is included the cable with an adapter that would
allow you to plug into the 25 pin male on the back of the computer. I cannot
think of any other purpose this adapter would be included. Does this guy know
what he is talking about?

Thanks,

John Curry