TS4 Server - Paste-In Function... HELP!!

HELP!!     I think I'm about to go BALLISTIC!!

> Please, someone tell me I'M NOT RIGHT!!

I just got done Downloading about 3 months worth of BMI FUTURES
related "xxxxxxxx.omz" file from the Omega Research Site.  I then
proceeded to "paste-in" using the "Auto Paste" button, ALL of the
files!

All's I wanted to do was fill in the occasional "hole" here and there
over the past few months!  I leave my machine on 24 hrs a day to
collect everything, and reboot on Saturdays, simply to relieve the
size of the Windows "swap" file.

TO MY HORROR, It looks as though the "OMZ" files weren't simply added
to what I already have, BUT it looks as though they somehow ERASED &
REPLACED everything that I already had, with FAR LESS than I started
with!

It looks as though my S&P contracts now start collecting data at about
mid-night, and not at 4:45pm the same day, that I had data on before!!

Please tell me it isn't so.....  I'm getting sick.....

Thanks for any and all insight on this matter.

Jeff
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx