NO:More on UPSs

>>Subject: Re:More on UPSs
>>the output of the unit. Specifically,I'm referring to the output
>>waveform. Good units have an inverter that produces a true sine wave
>>output.
>Monte,
>
>This is very true and particularly important if you want to use it to
power your fishing boat during the summer months.

Lets not forget about the professional version that comes with
antisinusoidal output.  It automatically determines the dominant cycle
of the waves and rocks the boat 180 degrees out of sync for a rock solid
bass boat fishing platform.

Best Regards,
William Brower
Inside Edge Systems
10 Fresenius Rd.
Westport, Ct 06880
Publisher of TS Express
The Journal for Informed Users of TradeStation
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)

Internet: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 203-454-2754
Fax: 203-221-9195

Just the facts! The above reply from this Vendor has 196 characters not
including spaces. The signature of the Vendor has 235 characters not
including spaces. Just a humble observation. I am still studying the
long-term effects of these very long signature files. Once completing my
comprehensive study. I will petition the government agency which
employees me and see if I can obtain permission to release the report to
the public. Given the factors of mass hysteria and the possibility of a
revolt by the herds of gullible humans. I must not take lightly the
responsibility, which I have endeavored to undertake. I will need all
the prayers, peace and good will that one can bestow upon me. I would
probbally need a few wooden stakes and a silver bullet or two also.
Thank goodness I am only observing and not a participant of the imminent
carnage that is most likely to occur.

Warmest and Fuzziest Regards,
Dr. Alan Savant
Chief of Behavioral Sciences Laboratory
Sector D-Los Alamos, Nevada
Mailing Address as follows,
Penthouse Suite Luxor Hotel
3900 Las Vegas Blvd
South Las Vegas, NV 89119-1000 USA
Please Page Security to Bring you Up
Ph. Confidential
Fx. Confidential
Email the_savant@xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Sorry for the rambling above but part of the research entails
physically replicating the thought process of the vendor. Who obviously
thinks that you all are so dumb that you can not tell the difference
between giving help and advertising. It is a task that is massive in
undertaking to say the least. The rare, huge signature file is a monster
to overcome and it takes much More effort to make your messages bigger
than the signature than one might think. Thus the explanation for my
entire dribble written above. Hope to come to a conclusion soon. I won't
bother apologizing for the above because I once was told: You can not
explain to a moron that he is in fact a moron, He just will not
understand! This apparent fact will secure the future continued
bombardment of long vendor signature files, I'm sure.