Re: Trading System...

Andy wrote:

> I've attached an ELA file to this email that has a trading system and
> indicator that I've created 2-3 years ago. I'm still using it but I
thought
> everyone can benefit from it too. However, there are no guarenttees that
it'll
> work. As for the CFTC, I'm not a systems developer or a CTA...just a guy
> interested in trading.

****************************

Andy:

First of all, thank you for sending the system to this forum. As the code
is "pad-locked", I guess you do not want to give away your work and I can't
fault you for that.

Questions:

Have you applied/optimized this system in different indexes/commodities for
profitability, and if so, would you care to say whether it works with
everything, or primarily 1 or 2 markets?

Besides the adaptive breakout, is there any other "edge" you feel this
system may have. Also, would/do you use this as a "standalone" system (in
which case you trade all signals 100%) or maybe as a "system-indicator"
where you only take some but not all signals?

Thanks.

Carlos Lourenco