Re: A Serious Problem in TS 3.51

Bob Brickey <sci@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>There are two fixes.  Bill Cruz says one is to upgrade to Version 4.  We
>upgraded to Version 4.02.36-7/29/96 Build 16 over the weekend.  The problem
>seems to be gone, but we haven't done enough testing to be sure.

Bob,
    I recall seeing a followup post some time after your original posting
of this information implying that the problem had not been fully fixed
in TS 4.  That recollection, and the ease with which I've been able to
use the workarounds, has been part of my motivation to stay with 3.51.
    The fact that you seem to actually use TS 4.0 (I know you have your
own software too) seems to imply that the problem is, in fact, fixed.
Could you clear up this confusion for me?

Jim