SC RT Bootup problems

Hello you all:

I've run into a little problem today after I shut my SC RT and BMI
Server down Friday night and tried to boot back up today. The problem is
when trying to boot up SC RT with either offline or online server up I
get a windows 95 warning message "C:\OMEGA\PROG\SCRT.EXE, A device
attached to the system is not functioning".  I've reinstalled SC RT and
all updates and acquired a new password unplugged and replugged the
dongle, reconfigured LPT1(I think),  but I still get the same message.
I suspect the dreaded dongle is inop.  Any suggestions or fixes would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Larry McWhorter
rotorhd@xxxxxxxxxxx