Locked TS code

The outcome of the response to Logan's post of interesting code is
regretable indeed.

I thought it was a bright light in an otherwise 'dim' landscape on this list
lately.

Not talking specifically about what happened here, but in general lately,
I've felt the same way as Logan.  One has to wade through yards and yards of
'yarn' here and put up with meglo-maniacal egos, to pick up a few strands
and tid bits of quality ideas about trading and coding of mechanical systems
and indicators. The noise and rudeness on this Omega list lately is really grim.

I've been on this list for a couple of years and can say that many of the
highest quality contributors have long ago thrown in the towel and left
because of abusive insensitive responses and plain lack of normal respectful
behaviour.  Sorry for saying this publicly, but if anymore like (Andy?)
Logan leave, we've succeeded in defeating the whole purpose of this list.

PLEASE send me your flames privately. I can handle scraps. That way I can
respond to you privately and try not drop the quality of the Omega list too
much further into the toilet.

Thanks and best regards,

PS.  Logan don't unsubscribe - we need guys like you here - otherwise this
list is a complete waste of time. And BTW, thank-you for your excellent
contribution here. I'm going to be studying it over the weekend. Your code
sure beats the hell out of all the 'noise' and self-posturing garbage seen
here lately! No disrespect intended to any contributors.

>Hi everyone,
>
>Regarding the padlocked TS code I had sent: it was an ommision on my part ( I
>had overlooked it).
Michael Paauwe
mpaauwe@xxxxxxxxxx