From: Tom[SMTP:planeacres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 1998 12:54 PM
To: WOW
Subject: Day Trader Pro

Sales and Support,
>From various sources, I have come to know your existence and pending product
known as "Day Trader Pro".
Through Mark Brown and this found on the TASC website, I have the interest and
would like it "scratched".

When will it be available? As stated above, I do not have an expected release
date.
How much will it cost?  The Current price is  1,295.00 purchase price or  99.95
per month on a 12-month subscription or month-to-month for $130.00 per month.
However, until Feb 28th it sells for $1,095.00.  After February 28th it then
will go back up to $1,295.00 until March 31st when it then will start selling
for $1,495.00.

How thorough will it correctly translate existing Tradestation code? It will
convert Trade Stations "Easy Language" to our "Trade Talk" language.  This could
be better answered once the product has been released and tested.

If the current Daytrader Software as referenced below, is purchased,
what will the "upgrade" costs be?  What I can tell you now is if you purchase
Day Trader and at a later time decide to purchase Day Trader Pro, what you paid
for Day Trader will be apply to the cost of DT Pro.
Thanks,
Tom
planeacres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

However, until Feb 28th it sells for $1,095.00.  After February 28th it
then
will go back up to $1,295.00 until March 31st when it then will start
selling for $1,495.00.

Please feel free to call us at 800-998-8439.

Alex

------------From TASC------------------
Programming language is compatible with Easy Language
NEW -- Window on WallStreet has released Day Trader Pro. This advanced version
of Day Trader offers a programming language in which to develop trading systems.
The development platform uses an open architecture and has the ability to read
Omega Research's Easy Language programs and trading systems directly. Thus,
traders can use third-party add-on software that was developed for use with
TradeStation.

The new programming language is combined in Day Trader Pro with system testing
and analysis tools, as well as software features. Upgrade prices are available
to current users of Day Trader.

Window on WallStreet, Inc.
1820 N. Glenville Dr. Suite 100
Richardson, TX 75081-1960
Phone 800 998-8439, 972 783-6791, fax 972 783-6798
wowinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.wallstreet.net