From: Cliff Scheller <cliffsch@xxxxxxx>
To: Logan467 <Logan467@xxxxxxx>; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, February 27, 1998 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: Locked TS codes

On 27 Feb 98 at 8:44, logan467@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Regarding the padlocked TS code I had sent: it was an ommision on my
> part ( I had overlooked it).

Good that you postedthe unlock codes, tony. There was nothing
personal in my warning comments - they are good for all to heed, and
you yourself could be a victim of a trashed PC just as easily as the
rest, if you load locked code.

> If the ELA attached files hadn't gone through, I would have had to
> type the codes inby hand. The way I've done it, it saves people from
> typing in the codes from a hard copy/printout.

Not quite true. the ELA file could have been created without the
padlock - I'm sure you know how to do this. No typing by hand
required by anyone.

You sent to me provately almost the exact same above post that you
sent to the list here public, with one exception: In the post you
sent to me privately, you ended it with "So, FUCK YOU!!"  There
certainly is nothing special about me as compared to any other member
of this list, so I take it that this was another omission, and
that you meant it for all.

Cliff