Re:nt, dual video

Dear Preston Morrow;

TradeStation does work under NT.  However, our programs tend to operate faster
under Windows 95 due to the way NT handles 16 bit software.

We do have written documentation in a Read Me file located in the
OMEGA\PROG\Drivers\NT.  The file name is Ntreadme.wri  This file contains
instructions particular to NT.  However, its usually not necessary to have to
access this file.

Regarding the Colorgraphic Video card... we have not tested that particular card
with TradeStation.  Currently we have one documented problem that might be
related to that video card.  I'm not sure how many of our users have the
Colorgraphic card.

Our most current shipping version of TradeStation 4.0 is build 19.6  Let me know
if you would like us to send you the most current build.

Dennis Boyle
Omega Research
Customer Support Manager