Re: Denise's SP System

RA wrote:

>Well, I guess the self-appointed Gestapo has spoken! (several times)
>
>Denise,
>
>I hope for your sake that they're not en route to Chicago, on a benevolent
>mission from God with a vial of Anthrax in hopes of saving the rest of us
>from these terrible assaults...   ;-)

What I love about Emperor Ron the Benevolent ( :^)) is his unfailing
devotion to free speech and expression as long as it supports HIS point of
view.

Do you REALLY want 100's of buys, sells, or holds per day on the list?
Fine, then, let the system predictions fly...

                Tony Haas

The wheel goes 'round and
 'round and 'round...