Re: Denise's SP System

Tony,

Methinks you might be missing the point -- If someone is brave or foolish
enough (depending on your point of view) to post signals from a new system
that probably has not been tested in the real Market-- their fate will be
sealed by their own hand in very short order.

If it blows up, as most Systems do-- the Gestapo will have ample opportunity
to relish in their favorite past-time and jump all over the author and
banish him/her to the tower forever.
Of course, if the System happens to prove to be profitable, they'll need to
find some other reason to criticize the author...