Re: SC4 Strings

At 02:21 PM 2/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>King wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure exactly what Bob Brickey meant when he said a
>> good thing about SC4 is that it implements strings.
>
>I didn't say anything about that.  It must have been someone else.
>
>  -Bob Brickey
>   Scientific Approaches
>   sci@xxxxxxxxxx

Apologies. I was going from memory and recalled someone saying advantages of
SC4 over SC2.1 were implementation of GetSymbolName, strings, and arrays.
Thought it was you. Obviously I was wrong. I'll be more careful next time.
My old brain isn't as sharp as it used to be.

I am very appreciative of your many informative posts to this list.

David