Re: Switching Windows

I would go to a Web site and download a keyboard macro program.  There some
simple ones and others that will do more like automate tasks at specific times,
including keyboard and mouse movements and clicks.  The web site I use
frequently is http://www.download.com   Then go to the UTILITIES section, then
do a search on either automate or keyboard and it will show you your choices.
The one I use is AutoMate Professional 3.8 - Perform routine computer tasks
automatically.  There is another one -- EZ Macros 2.0   Save yourself from
repetitive keystrokes.  These are a few. I sure everyone has their own
favorites.

Hope this helps.

John