Switching Windows

        Does anyone know how to cycle through open windows within a
workspace using either keystrokes or a designated icon. I know of the "next"
macro built in to TS and under Windows 3.1 you use to be able to use the key
combination of ctrl <f6> to switch between open windows. Windows95 and
possibly NT do not allow those functions within TS.

        I find that having open several workspaces with single chart and/or
quote windows require more system resources than having fewer open
workspaces with more windows within. Switching between workspaces is just a
matter of paging down/up or designating a customized icon for the task, but
I'm requiring open window switches. Any ideas would be appreciated.

                                    -=-jimmy-=-