RE: BOLT Trading - be careful

Bob,

Bolt looked interesting to me but my limited experience with Bressert
has not been good. After a couple of phone conversations, we agreed
on a commission rate. In a subsequent call, the rate was specifically
confirmed to me as the lowest the rep could offer without going to Jerome
Bressert for approval. So I went ahead, filled out the forms and sent a
check to open an account.

A few days later, the rep called me to give me the account number and
other info and then adds: by the way I couldn't get you that commission,
rate it will be $4 higher.

To be polite, he mislead me. Bolt may be a good system - I don't know and
won't be finding out. I cancelled the account because I can't work with
someone I can't trust!

Tom T