Re: BOLT Trading - be careful

In a message dated 98-02-26 11:28:50 EST, teits@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Bolt looked interesting to me but my limited experience with Bressert
 has not been good. After a couple of phone conversations, we agreed
 on a commission rate. In a subsequent call, the rate was specifically
 confirmed to me as the lowest the rep could offer without going to Jerome
 Bressert for approval. So I went ahead, filled out the forms and sent a
 check to open an account.

 A few days later, the rep called me to give me the account number and
 other info and then adds: by the way I couldn't get you that commission,
 rate it will be $4 higher.

 To be polite, he mislead me. Bolt may be a good system - I don't know and
 won't be finding out. I cancelled the account because I can't work with
 someone I can't trust!

 Tom T >>

Wait until you receive your monthly statement and find out they nailed your
account for another $10.95 for a monthly BOLT fee...give me a break.

John