highest / 2nd highest volume

To all ,

actually I wanted to get some knowledge about the power editor in the
last couple of days, but I just canīt find the time.
So maybe you can help me

1 . I would like to creat a show me study, showing me the highest and/or
second highest volume in the last n days.

And 2. is there a possibility in TS to do pattern recognition based on
high, low, close? Somethging that can tell me that - i.e. the last three
days, we had higher highs and highjer lows, that this means we have a
high percentage odd of a higher close today? Sounds like statistics to
me, but Iīm awefully far away from being a programmer.

Thanks - Ulrich