Re: Denise's S&P System

> >So is it intutitve ?
>
> No, I have it coded.

So you sure can post some impressive performance stats from TS to the
list

> If you would like a gif of the chart-- I'll gladly send it.

yes please

> >So till you find something that works you will post your
> >"intentions" ?
>
> I don't see why not.

because it MIGHT mislead others - especially with your signature

> Hans, I'm not selling anything.  Just posting my ideas like any
> other person and being that there are so many knowledgable people
> involved with this forum, I thought this would be the perfect place
> to post my ideas.

well, post the system - I mean the idea, not the code and Im sure
there will be an interesting discussion

> I found it interesting that you brought up the registration issue.

I found it interesting that you dont take more care

> That's why I was curious about your nationality.

just german

rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !