Re: Re : Sheriff's (part one)

> I'm curious...how many other Solution Providers on this list are not
> traders? How do other list members feel about buying systems from
> non-traders?

I don't know the answer to that question - but I just got the promotional material
from the OmegaWorld Trading Conference.  Seems like the vast majority of speakers
are:  1) people who sell stuff - not people who trade stuff; or 2) people who used
to trade stuff - but now seem to spend most of their time selling stuff.

As for buying systems - I don't believe in it at all.  To trade or invest with
confidence - you have to know what you're doing - and why you're doing it.  When
you're working with a system - that means understanding the strengths and
weaknesses of the system - insights which you can only have IMO if you've developed
the system yourself.

That isn't to say that you can't learn about what other people are doing - and
incorporate some of their concepts into your own work.  But the final product
should be yours.  Robyn