Re : Sheriff's (part one)

Dans un courrier daté du 24/02/98 11:09:05  , ribau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx écrit :

<<
 Pierre, who here listens to a non-trader? This is a joke and a complete
 waste of time, go sell your snake medicine elsewhere. Sheriff, Git a
 rope...this one's been exposed by his own hand...it don't invest and it
 don't trade...dang, what kinda varmint is it??

Dear death sentence believer trader,

I cant see the relationship with your message.
If I do not trade anymore, it is a personal choice.
I do not like this, as I do not like some other things in life, and I try to
be in harmony with what I feel.
More, I felt that I had not enough time to do both without  observing the
detriment of one activity to the other. So, I have choosen the most
interesting from my point of viuew (financial interset being left outside the
in both case)

But, I  indirectly trade with some of my customers who use some proprietary
systems that I do not sell, even on my web site.
The web site only features the tools that I use to develop the systems.

So, I can't see the difference.
I know what trading is, better than what you think, and my job is to develop
systems for pepole who trade them.
They like to do so, and I like to develop tools and systems.
So, what's the difference if the system is not used by the developer himself,
but if the developer was paid according to the results obtained ?

Please feel free to avoid to reply.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com