Re: Is there an NA function in Easy Language?

John,

I think the way you would have to do what you want is to put the 'IF' in front
of the entire plot statement.  The other thing you would have to do is use a
'line style' of a point or a cross, but not a line.  This way if there is no
plot there would be nothing on the bar you choose.  With a style of 'line'
(connected), the value from the last bar would connect to the next bar, giving
the appearance of a value on all bars.

Hope this helps.

John