Re: BMI outage

> Subject: RE: BMI outage -- CORRECT OMZ FILE ATTACHED
> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:28:47 -0500
> From: John Fortune <John.Fortune@xxxxxxxxxx>

Bob,

Thanks for pointing this out.

John,

Thanks for the file. It wasn't readily apparent that this happened as I was watching a 5 min and 1 tick chart. But sure enough when looking at the time stamps there was an error. Likely missed it due to the 1516 and 1521, but the 1520 bar
collected 31 up ticks and 31 down ticks.

Good trading,
Mike