Re: BMI outage

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:34:14 -0800, you wrote:

>To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: BMI outage
>From: Robert Pisani <pisani@xxxxxxxx>
>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:21:51 -0400
>
>Did anyone else lose BMI timestamps today from 316 to 321 EST?
>The timestamps froze but the ticks kept coming in (I think all of them -- I
>haven't looked at the CME data).  If you were watching a tick chart, you
>wouldn't have noticed anything, but if you were watching a
>1-minuteTradeStation chart you saw a big bar at 3:16 and then a gap from
>1516 until 1522  -- from 1515 until 1521 the time stamp remained at 1515.
>Did this happen to anyone else?

YES, I experienced the same thing!  I was waiting for the bar to
change (5 min. bars), and it never changed to a new bar!

But, I too watched the ticks flow in, then it finally changed, and all
subsequent bars were just fine......   Go figure!

However, I don't believe that was a BMI problem, I think it was some
sort of a bug in TS 4.0!!

Talk to ya soon....

Jeff
<traderguy@xxxxxxx>