A little EL help?

 I monitor the spread between the S&P cash and the Dow cash throughout the
day and us the following simple indicator to show its value :

Input: SPClse(103814),DJIAClse(84082),LENGTH(10);
Plot1(((Close of data1-SPclse)/100)-((Close of data2-DJIAClse)/80),"Cash
Spread");
Plot2(Average(Plot1,LENGTH),"Average");

As you can see I just manually input the prev day's close and then I have
the indicator setup for my intraday charts.  Is there a way to
automatically have the  indicator pickup the prev day's close and plot on
an intraday (say 5 min) chart ?

Many thanks

Philip