Re : Sheriff's (part one)

Admittedly, my post was somewhat flippant, in the flavor of the Old West as
suggested by the Sheriff theme. I saw your ad at the bottom and remembered
your recent post.

To make a long story short, Pierre, I have been cruising your SirTrade
Site, thinking of asking your help in building a system, but when I learn
you do not invest or trade, I think I would be better off giving my time
and money to someone who is active in trading. It's only logical to assume,
if the system really works, the author would trade it. Somehow your reasons
for not trading seem to be mostly fantasy. For the past three years I've
been mostly a very short term discretionary equity trader. I use tons of
indicators but have never found an automated system that works for me
because of the number of stocks I follow.

I'm curious...how many other Solution Providers on this list are not
traders? How do other list members feel about buying systems from
non-traders?