Re: Uncle Bob Responds

Robyn wrote:

>P.S. I forgot to mention that I first bought SuperCharts in 1994 about 5 weeks after
>I had purchased Metastock (which had fairly primitive programming capbilities).
>Part of the sales pitch for SuperCharts then was its full-featured EL programming
>capability.  Of course - Omega subsequently crippled that capability.

You are under a false impression here Robyn. SuperCharts was
never advertised as having "full-featured EL programming
capability", and never offered any such features to users.
What you and other SC 2.1 users have done is circumvent the
built-in checks Omega placed in SC intended to prevent users
from exploiting the full system development features
available to TradeStation users. The reason the features
were accessible at all is because SC and TS share so much of
their code base. SuperCharts is a scaled down or "crippled"
version of TradeStation, intended to compete with other
lower cost charting packages in the market.

Dave